Nissan GT-R (R35) for GTA 5. Car replacement Annis Elegy RH8.
- supports all major functions of the game
- mid poly model
- HQ interior and exterior
- supports skins
- there is tuning that can be installed in Los Santos Customs
- working speedometer
the wheel rotates as the original cars
- the working optics and the instrument panel
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "elegy2.yft", "elegy2.ytd" and "elegy2_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\patchday1ng\vehiclemods;
7. Replace "elegy2_mods.rpf" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Nissan GT-R (R35) for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Turn 10 Studios, AlperB|
|Model to replace||Annis Elegy RH8|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||All wheels (AWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|
|ASI Loader V required||Asi Loader V|