Honda CB1000R for GTA 5. Stylish motorcycle to replace Shitzu Hakuchou.
- detailed motorcycle
- detailed 3D engine
- there are thresholds in doorways
- mirrors reflect the gaming world
- the steering wheel turns
- exterior repainted motorcycle
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- there are protectors on wheel tyres
- tires wheels punctured
- animated suspension
- present illumination devices
- character sits correctly on the driver's seat
- the character's hands grasping the handlebar grips
- on a motorcycle can have up to two characters
in the distance the bike looks like up close
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "hakuchou.yft", "hakuchou.ytd" and "hakuchou_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mplts\dlc.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Honda CB1000R for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Model to replace||Shitzu Hakuchou|
|Motorcycle type||Sport bike|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|