American classic! Pontiac GTO The Judge Hardtop Coupe 1969 for GTA San Andreas!
- Quality crafted envelope models from the game Forza Motorsport 4
- Model fits the atmosphere of the game
- 4 paint job
- 2 extras
- Supports 2 colors
- Support for SA and SA-colors
- Support for custom textures burning lights
- Supports tuning (in Loco Low Co)
- Fully working: turn signals, brake lights, headlights, fog-lights, reverse
- Fully working: the wheel, speedometer, janitor, brake pads, sensors of gas, oil, engine temperature, clock
- High-quality lighting devices
- Perfectly configured landing player
- Own Shadow, Collision, chassis_vlo
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted as to fashion ENB series, and without it
- Adapted to the fashion of the "Active dashboard 3.2b"
- Adapted to the fashion of the "Improved Vehicle Features 2.0.2"
- Adapted to the fashion of the "Special Vehicles Abilities Editor v1.1"
ATTENTION! For normal operation of the headlights, you must have Vehicles Special Abilities Editor 1.1!
Parameters typed in vehsets.dat (APT 3.2.1):
439 1.5 2.1 2.3 0.7 0.0 0.5 1.0 0.5 0.5 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
Free download mod The Pontiac GTO Judge Hardtop Coupe 1969 for GTA San Andreas with automatic installation using the links on this page, located directly under mod!
|Author||Forza Motorsport 4, Mad Driver|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Hardtop|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|Model to replace||Stallion|
|Contains a painting jobs|
|Number of paintjobs||4|
|Contains the extras|
|Adaptation to||Improved Vehicle Features, Vehicles Special Abilities Editor, Active dashboard|
|AD version||Active dashboard v3.2.1|
|ImVehFt version||Improved Vehicle Features v2.0.2 (IVF)|
|VSAE version||Vehicles Special Abilities Editor v1.1|
|Replace model files||stallion.dff (4.79mb)stallion.txd (2.62mb)stallion1.txd (0.5mb)stallion2.txd (0.5mb)stallion3.txd (0.5mb)stallion4.txd (0.5mb)|