First anniversary of the release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on the Android
A year ago, 12th December, 2012 (beautiful by the way chosen a date - 12.12.12), a week after the release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on the iOS
, ended its release on Android. As in the App Store price on Vice City in Google Play amounted to 4.99 $. Porting GTA: VC on mobile devices was timed to the decade of the game.
Among the feature of the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for Android developers noted the following:
- Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
- New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
- Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
- Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
However, many were upset that the game is not compatible with all devices. Largely for this reason GTA Vice City moderate rating on Google Play—just 3.7 out of 5.