Tuk-Tuk for GTA 5. A three-wheeled scooter replacement Nagasaki Caddy.
the scooter supports all the basic functions of the game
- the working optics
the wheel rotates as the original cars
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "caddy.yft", "caddy.ytd" and "caddy_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Tuk-Tuk for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|