The first Bugatti Type 41 with open body appeared in 1936, and supplied with 8-cylinder engine with a cubic capacity of a 12.7 liter with no less impressive for those times with 300 horsepower. This engine was a larger standard engine Bugatti and in 20 years was considered to be the greatest for mass-produced cars. He had the 3 valves per cylinder powered by an overhead camshaft. Manual gear box was in the block with rear axle. Axes were forged. In some instances, have wheels with spokes made of piano wire, Ettore Bugatti (Ettore Bugatti) planned to build 25 such machines for the richest men of his time, including the King of Spain Alfonso XIII. But the great recession has confused these plans, and until 1933, managed to collect only 6 cars with different bodies. Buyers for them it was difficult to find, and because the two cars remained in the family of Bugatti. They all survived, having experienced various vicissitudes of life. Today, 4 of them are in private collections in the United States and the rest in French national avtomuzee in Mulhouse.
|Model to replace||Turismo|
|Replace model files||turismo.wft (5.2mb)turismo.wtd (1.21mb)|