Volkswagen Beetle 1963 [Beta] for GTA 5. The most popular car in the history of the replacement Dinka Blista Compact.
- detailed exterior
- detailed interior
- 3D engine
- bullet holes remain
- open all doors, bonnet, engine compartment and Luggage compartment
- the wheel rotates
- exterior repainted
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- exterior is scratched
- tires wheels slip up
- car is up to two characters
Fitting is done with the help of a program OpenIV:
1. To open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday2ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "blista2.yft", "blista2.ytd", "blista2_hi.yft and blista2+h.ytd" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
8. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5;
9. Replace "vehicles.meta" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
10. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Volkswagen Beetle 1963 [Beta] for GTA 5, follow the links on this page.
|Model to replace||Dinka Blista Compact|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Sedan|
|Drive type||Front wheels (FWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|