Lotus 49 1967 [no ailerons] to GTA 5. Car racing Formula 1 replacement Pegassi Zentorno.
- mid poly model
- the wheel is spinning as the original cars
- in the fore and rear parts of the car missing the ailerons
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "zentorno.yft", "zentorno.ytd" and "zentorno_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mpbusiness2\dlc.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Lotus 49 1967 [no ailerons] for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Slightly Mad Studios (Project CARS), elcreador|
|Model to replace||Pegassi Zentorno|
|Car type||Race car|
|Type of race car||Formula car|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|