Force India VJM03 for GTA 5. Race car (race car) to replace the Pegassi Zentorno.
- supports all major functions of the game
- the working optics and instrument panel
the wheel rotates as the original cars
- there are settings handling
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "zentorno.yft", "zentorno.ytd" and "zentorno_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mpbusiness2\dlc.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Force India VJM03 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Codemasters (F1 2010), elcreador|
|Model to replace||Pegassi Zentorno|
|Car type||Race car|
|Type of race car||Formula car|
|Drive type||All wheels (AWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|