Mini Cooper S 1965 for GTA 5. Added used car.
- supports all major functions of the game
- high-quality interior and exterior
- skins support
- working instrument panel
- there are extras
- correct functionality optics
the wheel rotates as the original cars
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. To download Volkswagen Rabbit 1986 v2.0 (the reference model can be found in the comments below) and install it.
2. Open the program OpenIV;
3. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
4. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
5. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\baba0rum\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles\baba0rumvehicles.rpf;
6. Add files "coopers.yft", "coopers.ytd", "coopers_hi.yft" and "coopers+hi.ytd" from the downloaded archive;
7. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\baba0rum\dlc.rpf\common\data;
8. Replace "carcols.meta", "carvariations.meta and handling.meta" is similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
9. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\baba0rum\dlc.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5;
10. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
11. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer which can be found on the website.
Opening the menu of the trainer, you must walk this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing with the keyboard the name of coopers press Enter.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
|Author||Slightly Mad Studios (Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed), baba0rum|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Hatchback 3dr|
|Drive type||Front wheels (FWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|