BMW M3 (E30) 1991 v1.3 for GTA 5. Added German sports coupe.
- highly detailed model exterior and
- breaking stele
- 3D engine
nitrous oxide in the front seat
- safety cage
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, create a new folder named "bmwrace" this path - update\x64\dlcpacks;
5. In that folder add the file "dlc.rpf" from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, create a new folder named "bmwrace" new road update\update.rpf\dlc_patch;
7. In that folder add the file "content.xml" from the downloaded archive;
8. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
9. Extract file "dlclist.xml" on the desktop and open it with Notepad;
10. Add in the extracted file "dlclist.xml" under the line:
the following line:
11. Close the extracted file "dlclist.xml" with the confirmation of saving changes;
12. Replace the original file "dlclist.xml" located in this path - update\update.rpf\common\data, for the edited file "dlclist.xml";
13. Next, extract the file "extratitleupdatedata.meta" on the desktop and open it with Notepad;
14. Add in the extracted file "extratitleupdatedata.meta" below the line:
the following lines:
15. Close the extracted file "extratitleupdatedata.meta" confirm saving changes;
16. Replace the original file "extratitleupdatedata.meta", at this location - update\update.rpf\common\data, edited the file "extratitleupdatedata.meta";
17. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer which can be found on the website.
Opening the menu of the trainer, you must walk this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing the name from the keyboard bmwrace press Enter.
Tested in game version 1.0.678.1
Download mod BMW M3 (E30) 1991 v1.3 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Slightly Mad Studios (Project CARS), Skint_94|
|Model to replace||New model|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|