Everything we know about GTA Online, the multiplayer mode for GTA V. It's beautiful, but it has several disadvantages, the main of which is the lack of support for dedicated servers and the inability to create your own modes, and set the rules of the game. Fan-made multiplayer FiveM seeks to correct this misunderstanding – now you will not be tied to the servers of Rockstar Games Social Club and can explore Los Santos with friends as you want.
At the moment multiplayer FiveM contains the following:
- support modifications in the form .NET and Lua scripts
- multiple servers up to 32 players
- your own launcher
- no need for a license
How to install FiveM multiplayer?
1) you must have installed GTA V. Steam version will not work.
2) Downloadable FiveM archive.
3) the need to unpack Archive in any folder. Not necessary to unpack in a folder with the game GTA V!
4) Run FiveM.exe on behalf of the administrator.
5) Maybe it will load the updates.
6) Specify the path to the game GTA V, including the game folder.
7) If You have a account for Rockstar Games Social Club, use it, if not - create a new account.
8) If everything went OK - there will be a list of servers.
Download this mod on multiplayer GTA 5 you can click on the links below.