Kawasaki GPZ1100 for GTA 5. Sport bike replacement Shitzu Hakuchou.
- the model supports all the basic functions of the game
the wheel rotates as the original bikes
- working speedometer, and optics
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "hakuchou.yft", "hakuchou.ytd", "hakuchou_hi.yft" and "hakuchou+h.ytd" is similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\dlc_patch\mplts\common\data;
7. Replace "carvariations.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\dlc_patch\mplts\common\data\levels\gta5;
9. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
10. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Kawasaki GPZ1100 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Motorcycle type||Sport bike|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|