MGB GT (ADO23) 1965 for GTA San Andreas. If You are tired of expensive cars, Soviet cars, built models and models from other games, then we introduce You to a great model MGB GT (ADO23) 1965 in high quality, but also with adaptation to HQLM!
- Quality envelope models from the game Forza Motorsport 4
- 1 extra
- 4 paintjobs (+ scan of the body)
- Support two colors
- Support SA-Rooms and SA-colors
- Support of own textures burning headlight
- Fully working: turn signals, brake lights, high beams, fog lamps (only in the extras!), reverse
- Fully working: steering wheel, speedometer, tachometer, wipers, brake pads
- Fully working: the sensor of gasoline, oil, engine temperature; indicators, low beam, turn signals in the cabin
- High-quality illumination devices
- Well-tuned landing the player
- Own Shadow, Conflicts, chassis_vlo
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted as to fashion ENB series, and without it
- Fits perfectly into the atmosphere of the game
- Adapted to fashion "High Quality Light Mod 2.0"
- Adapted to the plug-in "GFX Hack"
- NOT ADAPTED for play on servers in SAMP and MTA!
- Replaces: WINDSOR
By default, the model replaces the Windsor, however, because of our proprietary autoinstaller mods for GTA San Andreas you can set the model MGB GT (ADO23) 1965 to any other in the game! Free download the mod at the link below.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|Model to replace||Windsor|
|Contains a painting jobs|
|Number of paintjobs||4|
|Contains the extras|
|Adaptation to||High Quality Lights Mod (HQLM)|
|HQLM version||High Quality Lights Mod v2.0 - HQLM v 2.0|
|Replace model files||windsor.dff (4.2mb)windsor.txd (1.88mb)windsor1.txd (0.5mb)windsor2.txd (0.5mb)windsor3.txd (0.5mb)windsor4.txd (0.5mb)|