Meet the new graphic mod - CryENB V3 for GTA 4.
List of changes:
- New option to quickly focus;
- More balanced coverage;
- Redesigned clouds;
- Optimized files for better performance;
- Improved weather;
- Improvement of the environmental condition;
- Improved SSAO settings;
- Improve the overall contrast;
- Improved settings ELS;
- Improved light from the sun;
- Improved sunrises and sunsets;
- Improved blur;
- Improved interior lighting;
- Improved shadows from vehicles and pedestrians;
- Improved lights of the city;
- Improved settings mud on vehicles;
- Improved the effect of rain;
- Improved the effect of smoke;
- Improved car lights;
The fog became more dense in foggy weather;
- Fixed the transparency of water;
- Improved transition between day and night.
Iron author (On highest settings):
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 - 3.40 GHz;
- Graphics Card: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition;
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 CL10;
- Operative system: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
Mod is optimized for GTA 4 installed patch 18.104.22.168.
Download graphics mod CryENB V3 for GTA 4 with automatic installation you can at the link below.