Official patch 22.214.171.124 for GTA 4 from Rockstar Games. The release date of the patch GTAIV Patch 8 Notes - 29.11.2016. The patch was only for PC users. If your game is downloaded via Steam, the update is on the eighth patch automatically.
Patch 126.96.36.199 GTA 4 fixes:
- Added error code "WTV270" to indicate a problem with connecting to Windows Live Sign in Assistant / Games for Windows Live Servers.
- Added Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 to compatible OS check.
- Added Display Controller image in Controller Configuration.
- Fixed a bug which made completing "Out of Commission" mission impossible when frame rate exceeds 60fps.
- Fixed a bug with the "Resource Usage" indicator on graphics cards with more than 2GB of VRAM.
- Fixed a bug that restricted settings changes when using modern video cards.
- Fixed a bug with the map crosshair on certain resolutions.
- Fixed a bug with text scrolling in "Brief" Menu.
- Fixed "drawlist overflow" crash.
- Minor performance optimizations.
Patch 188.8.131.52 for game GTA4 compatible with mods. All changes in the patch are not significant and if you have no problems with the game, we update to be sure. Most likely the patch 184.108.40.206 is the latest patch that Rockstar Games released for Grand Theft Auto 4.
Download the patch 220.127.116.11 for GTA 4 you can click on the links on this page. Archive patch contains the official automatic installation from Rockstar Games. You just have to download the archive, unpack it and run the file iv-title_update_8-en_us.exe to install the patch