New version EPM for EFLC & GTA IV.
Famous script modification that allows you to manage the movable parts of Your car or plane.
EPM works with all patches GTA IV, but officially it is recommended to use only the fourth or sixth.
Performance with the latest patch for EFLC checked.
Changes in v1.6:
The final and the last version of the script modification EPM
In this version fixed a performance problem and reduced the size of the script;
Other changes are not documented.
In sum, You should have 30 values and 29 commas. Blank lines should not be.
Make sure that You enabled the NumLock on the keyboard. In the game, press Numlock (Numpad) 0 for AUTOMATIC mode and Numlock (Numpad) 1 for MANUAL mode. If the value of the debug 1, debug information will also be shown.
The values in the .ini file:
(0) Hash car = unique value for each vehicle in the game. (see step 4)
(1) ID door = what part of the car will control script.
(2) opening Speed = speed with which opens out of the car in km/h (the value must be less than or greater than the closing Speed, but not the same)
*(ALTERNATIVE 2) = ID door (clone) if used together with the Switch doors (22)
(3) closing Speed = speed with which closes part of the car in km/h (the value must be less than or greater than the Speed of opening, but not the same)
(4) Opening with a hot key = opening of the car by pressing a certain key
(5) Closing with a hot key = closing of the car by pressing a certain key
(6) Incl./Off. hot keys = (1 or 0), or not to use hot keys
(7) Incl./Off. the speed sensor = (1 or 0), or not to use the speed sensor
(8) On/Off. use the spoiler as brakes = (0 by default) to use the spoiler as brakes
(9) Incl./Off. debugging = is used for debugging (in most cases, should be 0)
(10) the Order of each line = order each line of the vehicle in the .ini file
(11) the Multiplier speed of opening = factor that determines the speed of opening part. Only floating values (for example 0.02)
(12) Switch between the multiplier velocity and moving part = (1 or 0), or not to use a Speed of opening
(13) Max. opening angle = angle value must be less than the Max. angle part (where the spoiler)
(14) Closing the bonnet = closes the engine after folding roof, without a second key is pressed.
(15) the Expectation of closing the bonnet = timeout (in seconds) before folding roof. If the value is 0, the hood is closed immediately after the Grand opening.
(16) Rising lights = option is intended for rising of the headlights.
(17) opening Speed rising headlight = equal (11), only for rising beam.
(18) opening Angle rising headlight = Max. angle at which lights smoothly open and when this value is reached, they quickly rise.
(19) to Replace the AUTOMATIC mode (1 or 0) = allows you to use MANUAL mode when AUTOMATIC. Do not use it to quickly sliding parts!
(20) Power braking = negative number, which establishes how the braking coefficient exceeds aerodynamic resistance.
(21) the Rate of deceleration = the rate of deceleration in the AUTOMATIC mode.
(22) Switch doors = is used with ID'om door. The value (2) 2 open the door immediately.
(23) Is the vehicle by plane = sets the wheel of a Bank to the plane.
(24) the Standard angle = sets the default angle.
(25) Pause = opens and closes the door with a given pause.
Get the hash:
1 : run the game, sit in the car and press the Numpad 8. (Make sure that You enabled the NumLock)
Has will appear in the upper left corner of the screen, write it down.
3. leave the game or take it, open moveDoors.ini with Notepad and replace the number in the first line car settings for Your hash.
Mohania .ini file.