OpenIV 1.6 - OpenIV this multi-purpose editor and archive Manager for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV and Episodes from Liberty city.
This version fixes important bugs in the work OpenIV.
openFormats models for GTA IV has been changed, so you need to update 3DsMax scripts. The upgrade script will be released soon.
OpenIV is a comprehensive editor, it contains:
Manager IMG and RFF archives;
Editor WTD textures;
- Viewing 3D Models (files WDR, WDD, WFT);
- View the physical boundaries of the “collisions” (files WBN, WBD);
Player audio files GTA IV/EfLC (/pc/audio/sfx)
- Built-Decompiler SCO scripts. (You can display formatted script code);
- Import/Export openFormats files to work with resources GTA IV/EfLC in 3D editors (such as 3Ds Max);
- Built-in view of the simple majority files GTA, such as .DAT, .IDE, .WPL, .IPL and so on;
- Convenient global search through all of the archives of the game.