Improving the graphics in GTA 5 PCs - Clear HD v2.0 - ReShade Master Effect for GTA V PC.
- ultra-realistic colors;
- more clean and detailed picture;
- removes fog;
- more contrast;
- better colors;
- improved performance.
- just unzip all the files and folders in the installation directory of the game GTA V.
- enabling and disabling effect on the button "DELETE".
Tips on graphics settings:
- Turn FXAAA - "ON";
- Turn off MSAA - "OFF" (downsampling, but not anything else than FPS).
- If the game crashes at startup, rename the file d3d11.dll in dxgi.dll;
- If when loading the game the first video hangs heavily, then please turn it off during boot by pressing the "DELETE" button, and then in the game press the "DELETE" button to activate the setting.
Download the new graphic setting Clear HD v2.0 - ReShade Master Effect for GTA 5 PC, follow the links below on the page.