John Marston for GTA 5. The protagonist, John Marston from the game Red Dead Redemption for the replacement of Michael.
1. To open the program OpenIV
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI)
4. Further along this path - x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\streamedpeds_players.rpf
5. Replace "player_zero.yft and player_zero.ymt" similar files from the downloaded archive
6. To delete all content in the folder "player_zero" and add the files in the similar folder name located in the downloaded archive
7. To rebuild the edited archive of the keyboard shortcut Shift+Ctrl+R
8. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\mppatchesng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\mppatches.rpf
9. Delete the folder "player_zero" and the file "player_zero.ymt"
10. To rebuild the edited archive of the keyboard shortcut Shift+Ctrl+R
11. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\patchday3ng.rpf
12. Delete the folder "player_zero" and the file "player_zero.ymt"
13. To rebuild the edited archive of the combination of keys Shift+Ctrl+R
14. Installed the mod and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.350.1 with a tablet from RELOADED.
Download mod John Marston in GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.