Skin Selector v2.1 mod for changing CJ's skin to:
- any other peds (ordinary citizen);
- special heroes, such as: Ryder, Big Smoke, Officer Tenpenny, etc.
- skins loaded into the game (the RENKO skin comes with the mod).
If you want to install a new skin (skin must be *.txd and *.dff), then:
- add new skins using IMG Tool 2.0 or IMG Manager 2.0 in /CLEO/skin.img - this is a manual installation;
- or download skins with automatic installation for Skin Selector v2.1 from our site.
Also, the mod allows you to spawn next to any of the above characters. There are two types of spawns:
- normal, i.e. the character simply appears next to the player;
- defender, i.e. the character begins to protect CJ.
Also in mod is a selection of clothes from all the shops of San Andreas. Thus, you can easily dress up CJ in the latest fashion anywhere in the game.
- to change the character to a new skin loaded into the game, press "Tab" and do not release the mouse wheel (or press "Q" or "E" (buttons to change weapons) without releasing "Tab") - the whole character has changed;
- in order to get into the character selection menu, you must simultaneously and without releasing press "Tab"+"E"+"Q" (or instead of the "Q" button, simply turn the mouse wheel away from you);
- exit from this menu "F" or "Enter".
Download Skin Selector v2.1 for GTA San Andreas with automatic installation, you can follow the links below on this page.
|CLEO version||CLEO 4|