SA Project 2DFX v4.4 - is a set of plugins for GTA San Andreas, which increases the drawing range of the main objects, adds LOD (levels of detail) corona effect to a game map, making LOD-world look a lot better and allows you to use the drawing range increased several times in the timecyc.dat file without crashing the game and without flickering textures.
All settings are in the SALodLights.ini file:
- MinDrawDistanceOnTheGround - the most important parameter that changes the drawing distance;
- NeonsDrawDistance - distance for drawing neons;
- LODObjectsDrawDistance - drawing distance of LOD objects;
- GenericObjectsDrawDistance - I recommend setting the value equal to the main parameter;
- AllNormalObjectsDrawDistance - I recommend setting the value equal to the main parameter;
- VegetationDrawDistance - distance for drawing vegetation;
- FestiveLights - a special Christmas and New Year mode with festive lights.
Do not set the drawing distance too far to avoid bugs.
It also includes an Open Limit Adjuster v1.5.7 to enhance and improve certain game limits.
Performance in SA-MP has not been tested.
Download Project2DFX v4.4 for GTA San Andreas follow the links below on this page.
|CLEO version||CLEO 4|
|Mod was manually checked for malicious code and stealers|