Instructions for installing & configuring MTA San Andreas 1.3.1
Dear friends, you probably already know that in GTA San Andreas, you can play online using the MTA - Multi Theft Auto. In this guide I will tell you how to download the client, connect to the server and start playing.
At the time of writing this article the latest version of the client for playing online in Multi Theft Auto San Andreas is the MTA 1.3.1, which you can download from the links below.
Download MTA 1.3.1 from our site: mtasa-1.3.1.exe [19.67 Mb] ( 5295)
Download MTA 1.3.1 from the official site: MTA 1.3.1
To play GTA San Andreas online with MTA a stable Internet connection is required. Speed isn't as important as stability. For a comfortable game 256kbit/s should be enough. Also it's recommended to install GTA San Andreas to separate folder specially for MTA or to keep your game not overloaded with mods.
Fast navigation instructions:
- MTA Installation 1.3.1
- setting up and connecting to server
- IP address of our server
- Gameplay and controls on MTA server
1. Download the client application with the links above.
MTA Installation 1.3.1
2. Run the installer of MTA:
3. You will see the installer:
4. Click the button
5. You will see the software license agreement window:
6. Click the button
7. You will see a window with the list of components that will be installed:
8. Leave marked by default components and continue the installation by clicking
9. There will be a window in which you need to specify the installation directory for MTA San Andreas:
10. Leave the default directory or specify your own. Continue installation by clicking the
11. In this window you'll need to specify the directory of installed game GTA San Andreas. The MTA installer automatically should define a directory with the game, if not, please specify the directory manually:
12. Check that the directory GTA San Andreas is correct and run the installation of MTA San Andreas by clicking on the button
13. MTA San Andreas will be installed:
14. Installation is complete:
15. Click the button to exit the installation program MTA.
Congratulations MTA 1.3.1 has installed on your computer!
1. After the installation MTA San Andreas starts automatically.
Starting and configuring the connection to the servers of MTA San Andreas
- If not, then run the MTA 1.3.1 by clicking on the program shortcut on the desktop:
- If you run an MTA and a window with the Warning appears, then you can either remove the extraneous file, or ignore the error and continue running the game:
2. As a result MTA San Andreas will start and you will be prompted to enter the name of your player, and then click OK (for example Ivan_Ivanov):
3. To connect to servers of MTA San Andreas select from the menu:
4. You will see the local servers, which will be empty:
5. To connect to our server MTA San Andreas:
- tab Favourites:
- tab Favourites should become the active:
- delete the specified local ip address and port:
enter IP address and port of the server: mta.gtavicecity.ru:22020
- click on the picture of a heart and our server will appear in the server list below:
for connections to a server, select it in the servers list by clicking on it and click the Connect button:
- connect to server... :
6. Welcome to the game! Now you only have to wait until all server plugins will be downloaded.
F1 - call menu
Gameplay on the MTA server
B - configure auto
T - write in the chat
Answers to your questions you will find in our official group of MTA server in Vkontakte: