Prison v0.2 for GTA 5. Now you can go to jail: after the arrest of a wanted level one star or a simple tap on the F12 key.
Further the choice is yours: to bail, to escape or to spend time.
- copy the "scripts" folder in the installed game directory where GTA5.exe
next fitting is done with the help of a program OpenIV:
1. To open the program OpenIV
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI)
4. Further along this path - x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\streamedpeds_players.rpf
5. In the folder "player_one" replace "lowr_diff_001_f_uni.ytd" and "uppr_diff_001_f_uni.ytd" similar files from the downloaded archive
6. In the folder "player_two" replace "lowr_diff_005_c_uni.ytd" and "uppr_diff_005_c_whi.ytd" similar files from the downloaded archive
7. In the folder "player_zero" replace "lowr_diff_011_e_uni.ytd" and "uppr_diff_012_e_uni.ytd" similar files from the downloaded archive
8. Installed the mod and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.350.1 with a tablet from RELOADED.
Download mod Jail v0.2 for GTA 5, follow the links on this page.
|ASI Loader V required||Asi Loader V|
|Script Hook V required||Script Hook V|
|Script Hook V .NET required||Script Hook V .NET|