KTM 690 Duke Street Edition for GTA 5. Sports car replacement Shitzu PCJ-600.
The 690 Duke is definitely better than other 690 STK-fellow and has better ergonomics.
The bike responds instantly - turn the handle and "little Duke" picks up speed instantly.
Even manage to forget that sitting in the saddle of a motorcycle with a single cylinder 690-CC engine.
Fitting is done with the help of a program OpenIV:
1. To open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "pcj.yft", "pcj.ytd", "pcj_hi.yft and pcj+hi.ytd" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod KTM 690 Duke Street Edition for GTA 5, follow the links on this page.
|Model to replace||Shitzu PCJ-600|
|Motorcycle type||Sport bike|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|