PURE Quad for GTA 5. ATV replacement Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer.
- 3D engine
- the steering wheel turns
- repaint the exterior and wheels
- there are protectors on wheel tyres
- tires wheels punctured
- animated suspension
- character sits correctly on the driver's seat
- the character's hands grasping the handlebar grips
- an ATV may is one character
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "blazer3.yft", "blazer3.ytd" and "blazer3_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download PURE mod Quad for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Model to replace||Nagasaki Street Blazer|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|