Grumman F-14D Super Tomcat for GTA 5 Redux. Double jet fighter-interceptor to replace the Jobuilt P-996 LAZER.
- the model supports all the basic functions of the game
- detailed model
- rotating wheel
- skins support
- pilot's hands on the wheel
- working flaps and nozzles
- all the bastions and beats as the original aircraft
- there are Lody
- working instrument panel
- detailed cabin
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "lazer.yft", "lazer.ytd" and "lazer_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5;
9. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
10. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Grumman F-14D Super Tomcat Redux for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Project Aces (Ace Combat: Assault Horizon), SkylineGTRFreak|
|Model to replace||Jobuilt P-996 Lazer|
|Type of Airplane||Fighter|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|