Niko Bellic for GTA 5. A veteran of the Yugoslav wars and the protagonist of the video game "Grand Theft Auto IV in GTA V.
Model complete, but no facial animations during conversations are going to work.
Niko replaces Trevor.
Fitting is done with the help of a program OpenIV:
1. To open the program OpenIV
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, then press "Set")
4. Further along this path - x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\streamedpeds_players.rpf
5. To delete all content in the folder "player_two", and add the files in the similar folder name located in the downloaded archive
7. Replace "player_two.yft" and "player_two.ymt" similar files from the downloaded archive
8. To rebuild the edited archive of the combination of keys Shift+Ctrl+R
9. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\patchday3ng.rpf
10. Delete the folder "player_two" and the file "player_two.ymt"
11. To rebuild the edited archive of the combination of keys Shift+Ctrl+R
12. Installed the mod and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Download mod Niko Bellic for GTA 5, follow the links on this page.