Niko Bellic v2.0 for GTA 5. A veteran of the Yugoslav wars and the protagonist of the video game "Grand Theft Auto IV".
Niko replaces Trevor.
Changes in version 2.0:
- you can now change Niko's clothes from the wardrobe Trevor.
1. To open the program OpenIV
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI)
4. Further along this path - x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\streamedpeds_players.rpf
5. Replace "player_two.yft" and "player_two.ymt" similar files from the downloaded archive
6. To delete all content in the folder "player_two", and add the files in the similar folder name located in the downloaded archive
7. To rebuild the edited archive of the keyboard shortcut Shift+Ctrl+R
8. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\mppatchesng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\mppatches.rpf
9. Delete the folder "player_two" and the file "player_two.ymt"
10. To rebuild the edited archive of the keyboard shortcut Shift+Ctrl+R
11. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\patchday3ng.rpf
12. Delete the folder "player_two" and the file "player_two.ymt"
13. To rebuild the edited archive of the keyboard shortcut Shift+Ctrl+R
14. Installed the mod and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.350.1 with a tablet from RELOADED.
Download mod Niko Bellic v2.0 for GTA 5, follow the links on this page.