That's released version 3 of my motorcycle from the throne, the first month I tried to fix all the bugs in version 2, and realized that it is useless, this week made a brand new motorcycle.
What has changed: I have made a new engine (now it's almost like the original), around the bottom of the wheel of the motorcycle, I added a line, all other lines are also better, had to do all over again because none of the detail from the old version, not only does that not fit, but there were some other bugs in the end perelaziv the entire youtube and google images I have made touching the knobs, the capsule which contains the engine and of course the bike, I was so carried away with detail that, at the end of my work it was 112.000 polygons, and because that is at times more of a ceiling, that I had to work very hard to reduce their number to 23.327, the quality and detail of models, virtually unscathed.
One remarkable person made me the script to call the motorcycle as a throne, but since it's a throne do not work, I still really like his work, the essence of you over the jump and jump to press PageUp, you all will see themselves.
1. model stuff, export-alexprof
2. moral support and help with the decision of some minor problems-Daniel Poles (the head of the Studio)
3. CLEO script-Lapin Pavel (CrazyFool445)
Thank you all for your attention.
|Model to replace||NRG-500|
|CLEO version||CLEO 4|
|Replace model files||nrg500.dff (3.06mb)nrg500.txd (3.12mb)|