The most mass and the only all-wheel drive (4 x 4) serial Soviet light
the armored car of World War II. From April 1942 to April 1945, the plant has manufactured GAS
8174 "Head" major modifications: BA-64-chassis Gaz-64 and BA-64B-Gaz-67.
BA-64 were used as reconnaissance and communications equipment and to guard the headquarters.
They have safely served on all fronts until the end of the war. Most applications took place in
Korea. These armoured vehicles were in service until the end of the 50 's.
Characteristics of BA-64:-year, 1942.
-Mass of the t-Engine-2.36-MM, 50 HP (36.8 kW) liquid-cooled, Carbureted,
-Maximum speed-80 km/h
-original summer and winter car coloring pages;
-3 extras: radio in the cabin and antenna
the slogans "victory!" and "Hurrah!" at the side of the
the slogan "for the homeland!" and star of the side
-fully functioning headlights, including buttons in the cabin (HQLM 2.0)
-Armament: 1 machine gun 7.62 mm caliber DT (1260)
|Car type||Military vehicles|
|Type of military vehicles||Armored car|
|Drive type||All wheels (AWD)|
|Model to replace||Mesa|
|Replace model files||mesa.dff (1.39mb)mesa.txd (0.38mb)|