Dodge Coronet 440 Hardtop Coupe (WH23) 1967 for GTA San Andreas.
Dodge Coronet - medium machine from the company Dodge. Snachalo was a luxury, and later family machine, but as time has shown from the Suite there is little left from the mid 50-Kh.
The machine was manufactured in the period 1949-1976 and has 7 generations.
Features of the model:
- Qualitative rendered envelope models from the game Forza Motorsport 4
- Model fits the atmosphere of the game
- 4 paint job
- 2 extras
- Supports 2 colors
- Support for SA and SA-colors
- Support for custom textures burning lights
- Fully working: turn signals, brake lights, headlights, fog-lights, reverse
- Fully working: the wheel, speedometer, wiper blades, brake pads, sensors of gas, temperature of the engine
- High-quality lighting devices
- Perfectly configured landing player
- Own Shadow, Collision, chassis_vlo
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted as to fashion ENB series, and without it
- Adapted to the fashion of the "Active instrument panel 3.2.1"
- Adapted to the fashion of the "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1"
Download mod Dodge Coronet 440 Hardtop Coupe (WH23) 1967 for GTA San Andreas with automatic installation, please follow the links below.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Hardtop|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|Model to replace||Blade|
|Contains a painting jobs|
|Number of paintjobs||4|
|Contains the extras|
|Adaptation to||Improved Vehicle Features, Active dashboard|
|AD version||Active dashboard v3.2 Full|
|ImVehFt version||Improved Vehicle Features v2.0.2 (IVF)|
|Replace model files||blade.dff (4.69mb)blade.txd (2.06mb)blade1.txd (0.5mb)blade2.txd (0.5mb)blade3.txd (0.5mb)blade4.txd (0.5mb)|