In January 1990 in Monte Carlo, the audience was presented the direct successor to the terrible Countach Lamborghini Diablo. Outwardly Diablo was not like any model, it was a new milestone in the design of this brand.
1995 Lamborghini Diablo SV for GTA San Andreas.
- High-quality-designed envelope models from the game Need for Speed - Most Wanted (2012)
- 4 paint work
- Supports 2 colors
- Support SA-Rooms and SA-colors
- Support MIP-mapping textures
- Support of own textures for burning headlights
- Fully working: turn signals, brake lights, headlights, fog-lights, reverse
- Fully working: steering wheel, speedometer, wiper, brake pads, sensors, gasoline, oil, engine temperature
- High-quality illumination devices
- Perfectly tuned landing a player
- Own Shadow, Conflicts, chassis_vlo
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted as to fashion ENB series, and without it
- Adapted to the fashion of "Active dashboard 3.2.1"
- Adapted to fashion "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1"
- Adapted to fashion "Vehicle Special Abilities Editor v1.2"
Line vehsets.dat (application for modification of "Active dashboard 3.2.1"):
506 1.0 1.1 0.9 0.7 1.5 1.0 0.0 1.5 1.5 1.5 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
To download the mod below.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|Model to replace||Super GT|
|Contains a painting jobs|
|Number of paintjobs||4|
|Contains the extras|
|Adaptation to||Improved Vehicle Features, Active dashboard|
|AD version||Active dashboard v3.2 Full|
|ImVehFt version||Improved Vehicle Features v2.0.2 (IVF)|
|Replace model files||supergt.dff (6.13mb)supergt.txd (2.18mb)supergt1.txd (0.5mb)supergt2.txd (0.5mb)supergt3.txd (0.5mb)supergt4.txd (0.5mb)|