So, I present my new envelope - Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto 1966 model year of Driver: San Francisco.
- Good quality model;
- Good texture;
Model adapted for Active Dashboard (wipers, speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, thermometer, oil pressure sensor, steering wheel), IVF (brake lights, high beams, fog lamps, reverse);
- Support SA-rooms and dirt;
- Hands CJ on the steering wheel;
- New handling, carcols (color chosen to match factory), vehsets (for correct operation of the instrument panel, the file is located in the data folder, if you installed it). Spelled out in the ReadMe;
- All that should, broken, scratched, beats;
- Own shadow, conflicts, chassis_vlo;
- Works well with ENB;
- Replaces Windsor.
- DK22Pac for the creation of the Improved Vehicles Features
- izerli creating Active Dashboard
The mod can be published on any portals, but, with attribution and links to the blog.
|Author||D_and_G, Ubisoft Reflection|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Convertible|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|Model to replace||Windsor|
|Contains the extras|
|Adaptation to||Improved Vehicle Features, Active dashboard|
|AD version||Active dashboard v3.2b|
|ImVehFt version||Improved Vehicle Features v2.0.2 (IVF)|
|Replace model files||windsor.dff (1.5mb)windsor.txd (3.75mb)|