Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z 1990 1.1.0 for GTA San Andreas. Download this model to diversify boring routine in your state!
Features of the model:
- Quality envelope models from the game Forza Motorsport 4
- 2 extras
- The scale of the car is 110% of the original model
- Supports two colors (1st color - body, 2nd color - interior)
- Supports game license plate and the standard color scheme
- Support for painting
- Fully working: dashboard lights, turn signals, fog lights, Parking lights, brake lights, high beam
- Fully working: steering wheel, speedometer, tachometer, wipers, brake pads
- Fully working: gauge petrol, oil temperature, engine temperature, voltmeter, turn signals on the dashboard
- Own shadow, conflicts, chassis_vlo model
- Realistic damage and management
- Realistic real time reflections on mirrors (only works with SkyGFX!)
- Perfectly adapted to such graphic modifications as SkyGFX and the ENB Series, and without them
- Excellent fit the duration of the game
- Adapted to modify the "High Quality Lights Mod 2.0"
- Adapted to modify the "Mad Driver's New Tuning Parts 2.0 Beta"
- Adapted to the plug-in "GFX Hack"
- NOT ADAPTED for game on servers in SAMP and MTA!
- File size: dff - 5.26 MB; txd - 4.95 MB
By default, the model replaces the Buffalo, but thanks to our corporate unattended installation of mods for GTA San Andreas, you can set the model of the Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z 1990 1.1.0 to any other in the game! Free download the mod at the link below.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|Model to replace||Buffalo|
|Contains a painting jobs|
|Number of paintjobs||2|
|Adaptation to||High Quality Lights Mod (HQLM)|
|HQLM version||High Quality Lights Mod v2.0 - HQLM v 2.0|
|Replace model files||buffalo.dff (5.24mb)buffalo.txd (4.95mb)buffalo1.txd (2mb)buffalo2.txd (2mb)|