Global Mod Tuning Mod v3.0.1 for GTA San Andreas.
This modification provides a wide possibility of tuning the car. You can add literally any model to any car. The part can be arranged anywhere. Tuning Mod is more than just the zmodeler in the game. MOD allows you to make almost any changes or even create new cars from scratch.
To properly operate this mod, you need to install SilentPatch 1.1.
- The ability to add any detail to any car (any game object, any weapon, you can download or create new parts, you can even use parts of one car in another);
- The part can be placed anywhere, there is the ability to rotate, stretch, change size, flip, mirror and even deform;
- A function similar to Autosculpt as in Need For Speed games;
- The number of parts is unlimited and can be placed anywhere in the vehicle (doors, wheels, etc.);
- You can control all the details as in modeling programs (hide, delete, rename and apply different functions);
- You can use the RGB color model using the GUI (with your mouse);
- You can choose the color of the headlights;
- You can install scissor doors, change control, engine sound and even text on the sign;
- You can change the position of the driver and the exhaust smoke, the position of the wheels, as well as the bonnet and doors;
- You can lower or lift the suspension of the car, change the rigidity of the springs and the size of the wheels;
- You can install a turbo-supercharged sound Blow Off, new brakes and tires (all this changes the physics and characteristics of the car, and the tires have realistic wear);
- All machines now contain statistics with a lot of information.
- To start tuning, you need to visit one of the garages (look at the location of garages in the screenshot);
- To start tuning right away, dial the "TM555" command;
- To see the characteristics of the car, click "TAB" (when you're inside the car);
- To save the car, click "T+M";
- To download the car, click "T+L".
Main control in the garage:
- To apply or move forward in the menu, click "Y";
- To undo or move back to the menu, click "N";
- To move the part forward, click "Up";
- To move the part back, click "Down";
- To move the part to the left, click "Left";
- To move the part to the right, click "Right";
- To move the item up, click "PageUp";
- To move the item down, click "PageDown";
- To rotate the part, click "CTRL";
- To stretch the part, click "S";
- To center the part, click "X";
- To invert the part, click "z";
- To slow down the action, press "TAB";
- To speed up the action, click "SHIFT."
See the screenshot for a more detailed description of the controls. In the garage itself there is a huge number of control tips almost anywhere on the menu. To call for hints, just click "J."
Download the Mod Tuning Mod v3.0.1 at the links below. Just run our automatic installer or install this mod manually.
|Author||Junior_Djjr Fabio Wesser DK22Pac MTA Team madleg PepLegal fastman92 Thayná LINK / 2012|
|CLEO version||CLEO 4.3.22|
|ASI Loader required||ASI Loader by Silent v1.3|
|Mod was manually checked for malicious code and stealers|