ASI Loader by Silent v1.3
Silent's ASI Loader v1.3 for GTA San Andreas is Silent's ASI downloader version. This DLL you will need if you want to use in-game any ASI fashion.
It should be noted that the CLEO 4.3.22 library already contains Silent's ASI Loader in its build.
Here's the difference from all the other existing ASI downloaders:
- Increased compatibility - all current downloaders have a flaw that sometimes leads to plug-in download failure. This loader uses a whole new download method developed by @NTAuthority that makes it work all the time.
- Compatibility with 3.0 (old version of Steam) and new versions of Steam gta-sa.exe.
- Downloads files located in the game's root catalog and scripts folder (although not all plugins are guaranteed to work correctly if they are in the script folder!).
- Has an INI file in which you can turn plug-in downloads on or off.
- It is possible to download plugins exclusively for a specific executable file and/or exclude other plugins from downloading to a specific executable file.
- It weighs little and works fast.
- When an encrypted EXE (such as Steam EXE) is used, plug-ins are downloaded after decryption - there is no need to set up the wait for the launch in the script's ASI code.
If you want to add an ASI plugin for all the executable versions you have (gta_sa.exe, samp.exe, etc.), then put it either in the game's root catalog or in the scripts folder. Various plugins may not work properly when running out of scripts folder, it is recommended to move them to the game catalog if the plugin does not run properly.
Extended plug-in installation:
If you have multiple versions of executable files and you want each of them to use different ASI plugins, you can create a new folder inside the scripts folder with the same name as your executable file (so that gta_sa.exe get a folder gta_sa, samp.exe received a samp folder, etc.). The plug-ins placed in this folder will be exclusive to a specific executable file.
You can also make sure that certain executable files redefine global settings and download or ignore all plug-ins using settings.ini editing. A certain executable file can also ignore only some plugins - see settings.ini in the scripts folder for more information.
Download Silent's ASI Loader for GTA San Andreas at the links below. If you're using a manual setup, just copy all the replacement files to the root folder with GTA SA.