Toyota Supra Turbo (JZA80) for GTA 5. Adding a Japanese sports car.
Fitting is done using OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. Specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plug-in for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" in the window that appears, select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, create a new folder with the name "alexmods" this path - update\x64\dlcpacks;
5. In the created folder add the file "dlc.rpf" from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go this route - update\update.rpf\common\data;
7. In the file "dlclist.xml" under the line:
add the following line:
8. To save changes to file "dlclist.xml";
9. Next in the file "extratitleupdatedata.meta" under the line:
add the following lines:
10. To save changes to the file "extratitleupdatedata.meta";
11. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer, which can be found on the website.
Open the menu of trainer, you need to follow this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing with the keyboard the name supra2 press the Enter key.
Tested in game version 1.0.1365.1
Download mod Toyota Supra Turbo (JZA80) for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Playground Games (Forza Horizon 2), AlexeyHIT|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||New model|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|