Aston Martin Vulcan for GTA 5. Add sports car.
Fitting is done using OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. Specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plug-in for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" in the window that appears, select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, create a new folder with the name "tkmods" this path - update\x64\dlcpacks;
5. In the created folder add the file "dlc.rpf" from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go this route - update\update.rpf\common\data;
7. In the file "dlclist.xml" under the line:
add the following line:
8. To save changes to file "dlclist.xml";
9. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
In the game car you can spawn with Simple Trainer, which can be found on the website.
Open the menu of trainer, you need to follow this path Spawing Vehicle/Spawn Vehicle By Model Name and typing with the keyboard the name of the vulcan press Enter.
Tested in game version 1.0.1493.0
Download mod Aston Martin Vulcan for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Firemonkeys Studios (Real Racing 3) tk0wnz|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Adds a new model|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|