Ferrari California (F149) 2012 [Beta] for GTA 5. Italian cabriolet with a rigid folding roof replacement Grotti Carbonizzare.
- detailed model
- around the exterior of the bullet holes remain
- open all doors, bonnet, engine compartment and Luggage compartment
- the wheel rotates
- repaint the exterior and wheels
glass exposed, crack and break
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- tires wheels slip up
- there is illumination devices on the dashboard
- working hands of the instruments on the dashboard
- the character is sitting in the driver's seat
in the distance the model looks like up close
Fitting is done with the help of a program OpenIV:
1. To open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "carbonizzare.yft", "carbonizzare.ytd" and "carbonizzare_hi.yft" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5;
7. Replace "vehicles.meta" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Ferrari California (F149) 2012 [Beta] for GTA 5, follow the links on this page.
|Author||Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport 4), Fighting-G|
|Model to replace||Grotti Carbonizzare|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Convertible|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|