Volkswagen Bora for GTA 5. Five-seat sedan-class Golf replacing Karin Sultan.
- bullet holes remain
- open all doors, bonnet, engine compartment and Luggage compartment
- the wheel rotates
- exterior repainted
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- tires wheels slip up
- correct display rim after breaking the tires
- lights are present shooter of the instruments on the dashboard
- working hands of the instruments on the dashboard
- the character's hands grasping the steering wheel
Fitting is done with the help of a program OpenIV:
1. To open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "sultan.yft", "sultan.ytd" and "sultan_hi.yft" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64i\levels\gta5\vehiclesmods\infernus_mods.rpf;
7. Replace "sultan_mods.rpf" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Volkswagen Bora for GTA 5, follow the links on this page.
|Author||Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport 3), Emre AKIN|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Sedan|
|Model to replace||Karin Sultan|
|Drive type||All wheels (AWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|