VAZ-2101 v0.1 for GTA 5. The first car of the Volga car Factory replacement Bravado Buffalo.
- there is tuning that can be set in Los Santos Customs
- 3D engine
- bullet holes remain
- open all doors, bonnet, engine compartment and Luggage compartment
- the wheel rotates
- exterior repainted
glass exposed, crack and break
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- tires wheels slip up
- working the speedometer on the dashboard
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat
- the character's hands grasping the steering wheel
Fitting is done with the help of a program OpenIV:
1. To open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "buffalo.yft", "buffalo.ytd" and "buffalo_hi.yft" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\patchday1ng\vehiclemods\akuma_mods.rpf;
7. Replace "buffalo_bumf_1.yft", "buffalo_bumr_1.yft", "buffalo_chassis_1.yft", "buffalo_ext.yft", "buffalo_spoiler_1.yft", "buffalo_wingl_1.yft and buffalo_wingr_1.yft" similar file modification from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod VAZ-2101 v0.1 for GTA 5, follow the links on this page.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Sedan|
|Model to replace||Bravado Buffalo|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|