Bentley Continental Supersports [Beta] for GTA 5. Sports car replacement. Enus Cabrio.
- detailed exterior
- detailed interior
- remain bullet holes
- open all doors, bonnet, engine compartment and Luggage compartment
- the wheel rotates
- repainted exterior and interior
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- exterior scratches
- high quality textures wheel tires
- tires wheels punctured
- correct display rim after breaking tire
- animated suspension
- there is a backlight arrows speedometer and tachometer
- working arrow speedometer and tachometer
- the character's hands grasping the steering wheel
- in the car can be up to two characters
- away model looks like near
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "cogcabrio.yft", "cogcabrio.ytd" and "cogcabrio_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Bentley Continental Supersports [Beta] for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport 3) Slightly Mad Studios (Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed) HitmanNiko|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|