Fiat 126p v1.0 for GTA 5. City replacement car Benefactor Panto.
- mid poly model
- damage as the original game vehicles
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mphipster\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles\mphipstervehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "panto.yft", "panto.ytd", "panto_hi.yft" and "panto+h.ytd" is similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mphipster\dlc.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Fiat 126p v1.0 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Hatchback 3dr|
|Model to replace||Benefactor Panto|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|