Mercedes-Benz C204 AMG DTM 2013 v1.0 for GTA 5. Racing to replace the car Benefactor Feltzer.
Changes in version 1.0:
- installed new DTM spoiler
- added carbon fiber bumper and wings
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "feltzer2.yft", "feltzer2.ytd" and "feltzer2_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\patchday1ng\vehiclemods;
7. Replace "feltzer2_mods.rpf" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
9. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
10. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Mercedes-Benz C204 AMG DTM 2013 v1.0 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Slightly Mad Studios (Project CARS), Rasputin|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||Benefactor Feltzer|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|