Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X FQ-400 for GTA 5. Japanese sports sedan on the replacement of the Karin Kuruma.
- supports all major functions of the game
- mid poly model
- high quality interior and exterior
- 3D engine
- working speedometer
- the wheel rotates
- the working optics
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday2ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "kuruma.yft", "kuruma.ytd" and "kuruma_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\x64\dlcpacks\mpheist\dlc.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X FQ-400 for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Slightly Mad Studios (Project CARS) y97y|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Sedan|
|Model to replace||Karin Kuruma|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|