Peel P50 for GTA 5. Micromobil-motorized vehicle on the replacement of the Benefactor Panto.
- remain bullet holes
- the door opens
the mirror reflected the gaming world
- the wheel rotates
- exterior repainted
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- exterior scratches
- high quality textures wheel tires
- the character's hands grasping the steering wheel
in the car is one character
- away model looks like near
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mphipster\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles\mphipstervehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "panto.yft", "panto.ytd" and "panto_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\dlc_patch\mphipster\common\data\levels\gta5;
7. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download Peel P50 mod for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||Benefactor Panto|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|