BMW M6 (E63) WideBody v0.1 [Pagid RS] for GTA 5. Bavarian "six" to replace the Ubermacht Zion Cabrio.
- mid poly model
- there is tuning that can be installed in Los Santos Customs
- present realistic settings handling
- away model looks like near
- the working optics and the instrument panel
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "zion2.yft", "zion2.ytd" and "zion2_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Next, go in a new direction - x64i\levels\gta5\vehiclesmods;
7. Replace "zion2_mods.rpf" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
9. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
10. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod BMW M6 (E63) WideBody v0.1 [Pagid RS] GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport 4), Rasputin|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Coupe|
|Model to replace||Ubermatcht Zion Cabrio|
|Drive type||Rear wheels (RWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|