Volkswagen Scirocco for GTA 5. Sport compact hatchback replacement Dinka Blista.
- supports all major functions of the game
- there are extras
- everything opens and closes
- car gets dirty and scratched
- operating the steering wheel, and optics
- working instrument panel and speedometer
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "blista.yft", "blista.ytd" and "blista_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data;
7. Replace "handling.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
8. Then follow a new path - update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5;
9. Replace "vehicles.meta" is similar to the modification file from the downloaded archive;
10. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download Volkswagen Scirocco mod for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Author||Firemonkeys Studios (Real Racing 3), louping0|
|Model to replace||Dinka Blista|
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Hatchback 3dr|
|Drive type||Front wheels (FWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|