Fiat Tipo for GTA 5. Italian three-door hatchback to replace the Dinka Blista Compact.
- supports all major functions of the game
- HQ interior and exterior
- 3D engine
- correct opening and closing of doors
- the working optics, dashboard and speedometer
- all the bastions and broken
- optics is tinted with tinting Windows
- the character's hands on the steering wheel
the wheel rotates as the original cars
- there is dirt
Fitting is done using the program OpenIV:
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. To specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plugin for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" and select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Further along this path - update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday2ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "blista2.yft", "blista2.ytd" and "blista2_hi.yft" similar to the modifications files from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version 1.0.393.4 with a tablet from 3DM.
Download mod Fiat Tipo for GTA 5 you can click on the links on this page.
|Car type||Passenger car|
|Car body style||Hatchback 3dr|
|Model to replace||Dinka Blista Compact|
|Drive type||Front wheels (FWD)|
|OpenIV is required for installation||Download OpenIV for GTA 5 modifications|